We take care of women, from delivery to elderly. Our services are provided in a pleasant, friendly atmosphere, while listening and caring for each of your individual concerns and medical issues.
You will benefit from my broad clinical experience and knowledge of current scientific standards. Our service portfolio involves the treatment and consultation for teenagers and obstetrics including prenatal diagnostics. Additionally we provide general operative gynecology, minimal invasive operative gynecology and oncological treatment.
Our other branch location is situated at Tal 6 Munich, a stone’s throw away from Viktualienmarkt. In this practice I can offer my whole service portfolio to self-pay and private patients.
- Prenatal diagnostics incl. PraenaTest ®
- Gynecological surgery, minimal invasive operative gynecology
- Oncological aftercare
- Consultation-hours for teenagers
- Mesotherapy, an originally from France coming complementary medicine, transdermal treatment method, that follows the principle: little, rarely, but at the right place. In this context, aesthetic medicine is offered (spider veins sclerotherapy, scars and wrinkles with fillers and / or Botox and genital surgery)
- Microbiology and hormone tests: We have a private certified microbiology laboratory and can thus perform the hormone examinations ourselves.
As an attending physician of Wolfart Klinik, I am always accessible for emergent cases 0049- 89-85870.
As consultant doctor I am working for the internal clinic formerly called Dr. Argirov, now Schönklinik (Kempfenhausen).
Our team is able to communicate in the following languages: English, French, Czech, Slovak and Hungarian
The practice is located about 120 meters from the train station Gräfelfing (S6) in a new building, above the Tengelmann.
In the premises also specialists in internal medicine practice:
- Gastroenterology and Japanese medicinal plants therapy (Kampomedizin) - Dr. Reißenweber-Hewel.
- Cardiology - Dr. Hacker
Parking spaces are available in front of the house or in the same street (Flurstraße), a free underground car park (see directions).
We collaborate with distinct specialists: